Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Fan Art!

It appears that this week will be even more a wash than I thought, in terms of cooking -- my dinner plans got moved to tomorrow, but I got home so late after a meeting, I just couldn't handle cooking.  So, Mu had Indian leftovers and I had meatballs from the freezer, and no cooking is happening.  So it goes.  I can't really stress about that kind of thing, I have plenty to stress about as it is.  However, I do have more fan art from Cindy!  She was, for whatever reason, very amused by part of my post about the sweet potato fries. :)

The fries all look so pleased with themselves!
So, at this point, it looks like no more cooking is happening this week.  Tomorrow is dinner with my friends, and Friday we leave for LA for the weekend.  Hopefully, I'll have a link dump post in there somewhere, and then the cooking will actually resume on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment