Thursday, March 8, 2012

We have fan art!



I don't have a whole lot to talk about today -- we're leaving for the weekend, so I haven't cooked.  But yesterday, Cin sent me this adorable picture, so I just had to share it!  It's an elephant wizard campaigning for beet greens!  I'm very excited, if you couldn't tell.  It's so cute!  I want it on a shirt. :) 

I do have plans to cook this weekend, at least a little.  I'll be making a crustless spinach and mushroom quiche for my mom.  I don't want to buy a crust, it seems like cheating, but I also have no desire to make my own.  Oh, and I need to figure out what to do with a spaghetti squash!  We got 2 from the CSA, which means I'll have to do something with them when we return.  I've never had spaghetti squash, much less cooked with one!  Tips, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment