Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday link dump

I'm sorry about the shortage of posts and recipes this week -- being out of town, combined with being sick the last few days (sore throat, ick) has made it hard for me to do much of anything, especially cook (or write, apparently).  I will hopefully feel sufficiently better to do so in the next few days.  In the meantime, have some links!

How to make homemade paneer.  I'm going to have to try this in April, for sure.

A map of online food resources/blogs.  So much food for thought, as it were!

Some thoughts about urban farming, and how it might be made to be profitable.

A list of recipes featuring kale.  This is useful for winter CSA shares, though probably the kale will drop off over the next few weeks.

Yummy-sounding recipe for an egg bake, plus some general instructions on how to assemble one's own.  Is this what I should've called my crustless quiche?

Great (long-ish) article by someone who's a ghostwriter for cookbooks.

Love this idea for having a range of foods when you're eating lunch by yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to suggest that you do some kale recipes. We just got a CSA box and are being overwhelmed by all the dark leafiness.

    ReplyDelete